Tarte Gift & Glam Collector's Set Review: Trying On 4 Different Makeup Looks!

by - August 12, 2020

Tarte Gift & Glam Collector's Set Review

tarte gift & glam collector's set review

I finally mustered the courage to do a blog on 4 different makeup looks! Usually when I blog about eye palettes, I tend to just do the swatches without showing it on my face because I'm not confident with my makeup skills. BUT for this gorgeous palette, I was willing to give it a try.

The Tarte Cosmetics Gift & Glam Collector's Set retails at $76 and comes with 20 eyeshadows and 4 cheek shades, a magnetic removable compact, travel-size maneater voluptuous mascara and deluxe double duty beauty busy gal gloss.
tarte gift & glam collector's set eyeshadow review
You can see how this palette is super worth it because of the numerous shades it has, and it also has a value of $339! You'll be saving hundreds by getting your hands on this Gift & Glam Collector's set.

One thing I find really cool about this palette is that everything is interchangeable and you can carry it out easily after popping it onto the magnetic compact. I also categorised the shades into 4 themes - Peach, Brown, Blue and Pink. You'll see why later when I try on the makeup looks!
tarte gift & glam collector's set review singapore

1. Peach


The 'Peach' palette is the my favourite palette and the most wearable in my opinion. The shades here are brighter compared to the ones in Brown and Pink, and it goes well with any outfit. The shades are also quite similar to the Fenty Beauty True Neutrals eyeshadow palette. I prefer to use it for casual makeup looks!
tarte gift & glam collector's set peach shades review
Eyeshadow shades: Yuletide, Ring It In, Angel Kisses, Bronzy & Bright, Sugar Dusted
Cheek shade: 'Tis The Season

2. Brown


The 'Brown' palette has darker, smokier shades and would be more suitable for an evening makeup look. The brighter shades can still be used during the day, but I'll definitely leave the darker ones for a girls' night out or dinner date.
tarte gift & glam collector's set brown shades review
Eyeshadow shades: Brassy & Sassy, Button Nose, Blizzard, Elf'd Up, Sleigh My Name
Cheek shade: Fa-la-la-lit

3. Blue


'Blue' was a difficult palette (for me) and I would recommend it for night use. The colours are pretty but quite bright and eye catching, and it's more suited for when you go to the club rather than casual wear. I'm quite afraid of bright shades that aren't pink, nudes, or browns - so if you're like me, you can just stick to the grey shades and leave out the 2 blues.
tarte gift & glam collector's set blue shades review
Eyeshadow shades: Tree Tops, Winter Wish, Garland, Sage, Icicle
Cheek shade: Winter Wonderland

4. Pink


'Pink' is another beautiful palette with a mix of purplish, pink and nude hues. It's great for smoky eye makeup looks during the day because it's still milder compared to the 'Brown' palette, but a little more intense than the 'Peach' palette. This palette's cheek shade is also my favourite!
tarte gift & glam collector's set pink shades review
There's currently a Tarte Cosmetics sale going on with markdowns up to 65%. Just quote "SALE" at checkout for the discount.

Happy shopping and see you next post!


Love this post? Feel free to share and comment below or check out my Beauty Bakerie makeup review.

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. I must buy these shadows! I often eat them at bloggers and they are really cool!

    ReplyDelete