Innisfree Jeju Cherry Blossom Skincare Review: Lotion, Jelly Cream & More!

by - July 14, 2020

Innisfree Cherry Blossom Skincare Review

innisfree jeju cherry blossom skincare review

Wow it's been a while since I've blogged! How's everyone doing?

School and work has started for me and because of that I've been reallyyyyy busy. But I have been wanting to do this Innisfree Jeju Cherry Blossom skincare review since forever, so I thought I'd squeeze out some time to write it!

If you don't know by now, I shop - a lot, Especially on Shopee. So I actually didn't buy the Innisfree Jeju Cherry Blossom Skincare line from the Innisfree store, and got it from Shopee instead. This is because it's usually MUCH cheaper when you buy it from Shopee. Of course, you'll need to be careful and read the seller/ product reviews carefully so you don't buy a fake product.

At first glance, the Innisfree Jeju Cherry Blossom Skincare line is really, really pretty. Everything is a soft baby pink and it's literally every girl's dream. Most importantly, the skincare smells so good and it also has a subtle flowery smell to it.

1. Jeju Cherry Blossom Skin

innisfree jeju cherry blossom skin review
The first product I got was the Jeju Cherry Blossom Skin ($25) which is a toner that can be used during wipe-off or layering. I find this product to be very hydrating, though it makes me skin feel quite tight - but in a tolerable way. It also dries and absorbs REALLY fast into the skin. There's also a cooling effect it leaves on the skin which I'm really a fan of, and I really appreciate the lightness of the toner. 10/10!

2. Jeju Cherry Blossom Lotion

innisfree jeju cherry blossom lotion review
Next product is the Jeju Cherry Blossom Lotion ($22). This has to be one of the best smelling lotions I've ever had. I love using this in my morning skincare routine because it moisturises super well - good for those of us with really dry skin when we wake up. Like the Jeju Cherry Blossom Skin, this one absorbs into the skin very fast and is also easy to use. The only complaint I have is that it IS a little sticky, so if I touch my face 5 minutes later and type on my keyboard you'll see some sticky fingerprint marks. Other than that, it's a great product.

3. Jeju Cherry Blossom Jelly Cream


Moving on to the Jeju Cherry Blossom Jelly Cream ($31), a transparent water-jelly cream that is moisturising, gentle, and brightens the skin! This Jelly Cream is one of my favourites because it isn't sticky at all and feels like you're applying water on your face. The fragrance also isn't as strong as the other products'. Texture wise, I feel this one is the most gentle out of the rest.
innisfree jeju cherry blossom jelly cream review

4. Jeju Cherry Blossom Tone-up Cream


Following the Jelly Cream is a product that looks similar - the Jeju Cherry Blossom Tone-up Cream ($31). To be really honest, this product gave me anxiety because the texture resembles a white-coloured foundation and looked like it would clog my pores. But after using it a few times I feel it works well and my skin doesn't break out. Since it DOES look like foundation, you can even wear it during the day and pass it off as foundation too. According to many reviews on the Innisfree website, this is supposed to be a day cream so you shouldn't use it at night!

The verdict

innisfree jeju cherry blossom review
If you're looking for a simple, nice-smelling skincare line, the Jeju Cherry Blossom Skincare is one of the best out there. Korean skincare products like Innisfree are generally amazing, and you can tell by the poreless, porcelain skin that their idols and actresses have.

Price-wise, it is honestly not that expensive, but you can always look for cheaper alternatives on Shopee. Innisfree does have an official Shopee store and they sometimes offer discounts and voucher codes too, so keep a look out for that!

The weather is so erratic nowadays and it may affect your skin badly, so always remember to hydrate and drink water!

See you next post~


Love this post? Feel free to share and comment below or check out these affordable skincare products from Sephora.

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Thank you so much for this, it really helped me to understand the products a bit more before I go buy them. But I'm on a budget and still cannot decide which ones to get, but thank you for this!

    ReplyDelete