Cheap Products From The Sephora Collection To Help You Hit The $50 Minimum Spend For Free Shipping

by - May 30, 2020

Cheap Sephora Products To Help You Hit Free Shipping

affordable sephora products to hit free shipping

If y'all have been reading my past few beauty blog posts, you would know that I've been splurging like a billionaire on Sephora. And no - of course I don't have the money. But I just can't help myself.

When I buy on Sephora, I usually make sure that I buy a lot so the splurge is worth it. The minimum spend for Sephora Free Shipping is $50, and customers who fail to hit that will need to pay an extra fee. Obviously, I'm not a fan of that.

It's difficult to decide on that ONE product that'll help you bit the minimum spend, because usually you only need to get something that's less than $10. After buying random cheap products from Sephora so many times, I'm now a self-proclaimed pro in determining which cheap products are actually worth taking a space in your cart. I've tried and tested all these products, so you don't need to think twice before clicking that purchase button!

SEPHORA COLLECTION - Hair Sleeping Mask: Shea ($7)


I use hair masks pretty often, but I've never tried a literal hair MASK. This Hair Sleeping Mask by the Sephora Collection has been rated online for a total of 282 times, and boasts an impressive 4-star rating. Not bad right?
sephora sleeping hair mask
$7 is quite pricey, but this mask was really good and had a lot of product in it - enough to use for 2 days. It's also really simple to use, and all you need to do is apply it onto your dry hair before bed and wear a protective hair cap to keep it in. The only hassle is that you need to rinse it off upon waking up, and I don't have the habit of wetting my hair when I shower in the morning.

The mask was really hydrating and helped tame my dry ends. The fragrance is also lovely and left my hair smelling incredible for days! If you use this product frequently, I'm positive that you'll start seeing better results on your frizzy hair.

Aside for Shea which was the variant I chose, you can also opt for Coconut, Aloe Vera, or Dragonfruit.

SEPHORA COLLECTION - Glow Peel Pads ($9)


Rated 4-stars on Sephora, the 20-piece Glow Peel Pads cost $9, and the 60-piece one costs $24. You're actually advised to use this twice (once in the morning and once at night), so you can choose the 60-piece one if your wallet allows.
sephora glow peel pads
My cousin actually has this product and I used it once AND LOVED IT. You can use the Glow Peel Pads on your face and neck, and it leaves your skin feeling super smooth after use. After all, it's supposed to remove residue and dead skin, so your skin should feel like it's been reborn.
sephora glow peel pads use
I know the word "peel" may sound scary because we definitely don't want our skin to be peeling all over the place, but the pads were very gentle and didn't leave any burning or prickly sensation after use. The moisture on the pads dry pretty fast too, and I immediately felt my skin becoming softer and purified. I don't know how to explain it, but just know it's really good and try it for yourself!

SEPHORA COLLECTION - Exfoliating Face Disc ($8)


I had high hopes for this product because it had 4.5-stars and the reviews were all like "WOW THIS IS THE BEST THING I'VE EVER GOTTEN ON SEPHORA". I was super curious because this product is basically just a face disc, but it was affordable so I just popped it into my shopping cart.
sephora exfoliating face disc
I cleanse my face daily, but there are times after cleansing that my face still feels grimy and oily. Now this Exfoliating Face Disc solves it all. I simply pumped the same amount of face cleanser that I typically used onto this silicone disc and massaged it into my face in circular motions. The face disc actually helped to lather my face up so much more, and I felt that my face and soul were thoroughly cleansed. The bristles aren't rough at all, but you can still be more cautious when massaging over pimples and injuries.
sephora collection exfoliating face disc
When I rinsed off the cleanser, I was like WOW. My face felt renewed as if every part of it was cleansed right down to the deepest pore. The feeling was amazing. I also love how the face disc is small and easy to store, so it doesn't take up a lot of space. The size is great for travel too!

"Don't Buy Bonus"


SEPHORA COLLECTION - Rubber Mask: Charcoal ($9)


I know this Rubber Mask looks interesting, but please save yourself the time and don't buy it. It just doesn't work. I should have known since this product only has 3-stars, but I was just curious and wanted to try it.
sephora rubber face mask
Don't be stupid like me, and don't try it.

The product comes in a small container with powder, and you're supposed to add water into it and mix it into a smooth paste. Mixing was already difficult and it was almost impossible for me to remove the lumpy parts. When I tried applying it onto my face, the "mask" just kept dripping and wouldn't stay on. It felt like I was applying wet soil.
sephora rubber face mask fail
You're also supposed to leave it on for 5 minutes and gently peel it off, but needless to say I didn't even get to that point because the paste wouldn't dry. Also, my skin actually started peeling after that, and only at the fingers which the paste was in contact with. Yeuch.
sephora rubber face mask fail peeled skin
Honestly I may have used it wrongly and it could have been a good product, but the Rubber Mask was just too messy and not noob-proof enough for my liking.

Shop happy on Sephora!


Now that you know which products you should and shouldn't buy, go forth and shop to your hearts content! Remember to always read the reviews on Sephora before buying a product - no matter how cheap the product is - so you don't end up like me with peeled-off skin at the fingers.

See you next post!



Love this post? Feel free to share and comment below or check out this review on the best hair treatments in Singapore.

You May Also Like

0 comments