Limmy's Review: Eyebrow Embroidery & Eyelash Extension

by - June 18, 2021

limmys-orchard-review

So I recently decided to visit Limmy's Aesthetics to get my brows and lashes done again. I've been a loyal customer for over one year because I like the service here, and I find the results to be of very high quality. Limmy's Aesthetics has two branches, one at Farrer Park and one at Orchard, but I frequent the one at Orchard Central.

Limmy's Aesthetics eyebrow embroidery


Limmy's has two kinds of eyebrow embroidery services - the Korean Eyebrow Embroidery and 6D Eyebrow Embroidery.

The one I do is under the Korean Eyebrow Embroidery, which is the Signature Feather Stroke Brows (S$688). Here's how it looks like before and after!
limmy-eyebrow-embroidery
Each session typically lasts about two hours, and it's a really comfortable process. I remember I was rather nervous but my beautician Rosy was really nice and patient, and even gave me snacks because my stomach kept growling!

First Rosy asked me the kind of shape and color I wanted for my brows, and she also gave me some recommendations according to my face shape and skin tone. Then, she used this string to outline the shape of the brow before putting numbing cream and letting it rest for about 30 minutes.

The eyebrow embroidery process does not hurt at all. Thanks to the numbing cream it just feels like someone is slicing into your skin in simple, painless strokes - it can feel a little gross at first but you'll get used to it. Eventually, I just fell asleep.

The result was very pretty. I appreciate how Rosy kept asking if I wanted anything changed or improved and I could tell she really wanted me to love the result. which I did. Before leaving, she passed me some cream to apply on my brows and told me that it shouldn't touch water for 12 hours.
limmys-eyebrow-embroidery-review
In regard to touch-ups, there are priced at S$260 and are recommended to be done within two months from the first one. My brows lasted pretty long, almost up to six months which was really impressive considering how oily my forehead is.

I don't find the staff here to be overly pushy - they do recommend you to buy packages and all, but it's really once in a while. Honestly, since I come here so often, I do intend to take up some of their packages with their cheapest one at S$588. As a package holder, you get to enjoy discounted rates and also get S$50 to use immediately! You even get to share them with friends and family.

Make a Limmy's Aesthetics Orchard reservation.


Limmy's Aesthetics eyelash extension


The last time I went to get my brows touched up, I also requested to have my eyelashes done at the same time. I opted for the YY Hustler (S$158) but it was on promotion at S$98! Rosy helped me with my eyelash extensions while we waited for the numbing cream for my eyebrow embroidery to set.

I loved how my lashes turned out because it was so luscious and long. It was also my first time doing lashes in criss-cross style, and it really gave a more 'volume' effect. Here's how I look now!
limmys-eyelash-extensions

Get prettied up with Limmy's Aesthetics

limmys-orchard
Limmy's Aesthetics doesn't just do eyebrow embroidery and eyelash extensions, they also do facials, manicures, and other body treatments. While their prices may not be the cheapest. the quality is superb and worth the money.

When it comes to beauty treatments, it's always recommended to spend more if it can guarantee the quality. After all, you don't want your face to be botched right? So always find a good place and stick to it if you love it. For me, I will be sticking with Limmy's!

See you next post (:

Limmy's Aesthetics @ Orchard
Address: 181 Orchard Rd, #03-16/17/18, S238896
Telephone: +65 6509 4122
Website


Love this post? Feel free to share and comment below or check out this Perky Lash review. Follow my Instagram @faithjoanchua and YouTube for more content.

You May Also Like

1 comments