Coexist Coffee Co. Review: Work-Friendly Cafe @ Paya Lebar

by - September 23, 2023

coexist-coffee-co-review

Hey Faithfuls! So here's the truth: I lowkey hate myself for loving Coexist Coffee Co. so much because, let's be real, their food can put a dent in your wallet. But I just can't help but love the vibes here. Coexist Coffee Co. opened a new outlet at Paya Lebar's Lifelong Learning Institute last year, and I finally managed to pay them a visit.

coexist-coffee-co-paya-lebar

I had the perfect excuse to drop by since my partner works there, so we decided to make it a lunch date. Now, here's the first tip I wish I had known sooner: if you're eyeing their scrumptious croissants (priced at S$7.90, if my memory serves me right), you can upgrade it to a coffee set by adding just S$2.90. Unfortunately, I missed this nugget of wisdom and ended up forking out the full price for my Iced Hojicha Latte, which, spoiler alert, cost me almost NINE DOLLARS. *Cries in broke*

coexist-coffee-co-croissant

My Almond Croissant was an unexpected delight. It had that delightful crispy exterior that practically begged to be devoured, and slicing it open was a breeze. The aroma was on point, although I secretly wished it was a tad sweeter.

coexist-coffee-co-aglio-olio

The Aglio Olio was another pleasant surprise. Priced under S$15, it was served in a generous portion. I'm usually not the biggest fan of aglio olio because they tend to be too bland for my flavour-loving taste buds, but this plate was just the right amount of savoury and fragrant.

Ambience-wise, Coexist Coffee Co. has got that work-friendly vibe with folks scattered around, diligently typing away on their laptops. However, there are no charging ports here! The cafe also has a second level, but here's the funny part: the staff will insist it's not open when you ask, but when the first level fills up, they will send people upstairs...

coexist-coffee-co-latte

Coexist Coffee Co. may have a reputation for being a bit on the pricey side, but the good vibes and croissant-coffee set make it a worthy visit. That's all for today's review, thanks for reading and see you 
next post!

Coexist Coffee Co. @ Lifelong Learning Institute
Address: 11 Eunos Road 8, #01-02, Lifelong Learning Institute, Singapore 408601
Telephone: +65 8757 0539
Website


Love this post? Feel free to share and comment below or check out this Cafe Monochrome review. Follow my Instagram @faithjoanchuaLemon8TikTok, and YouTube for more content.

You May Also Like

0 comments