Kooks Creamery Review: Gooey Lava Cookies @ Bedok

by - September 24, 2023

kooks-creamery-bedok-review

Hey, Faithfuls! Back with some sweet news for all you dessert aficionados out there. A couple of years back, I visited Kooks Creamery and couldn't get enough of their addictive lava cookies. My PMS was hitting HARD, so I recently went by their Bedok outlet after their snazzy makeover.

kooks-creamery-bedok-interior

The revamped Bedok branch is quiet and super chill. They've decked it out with crisp white tones, cosy wood accents, and a few faux plants for that homey yet modern look.

kooks-creamery-bedok

Here's the scoop (pun intended): a single scoop costs S$4.30, while a double scoop costs S$7.50. If you're in the mood for something extra special, premium and speciality flavours will cost you an additional dollar.

The last time I visited Kooks Creamery's Bedok branch, I tried their exclusive offering—the Pink Ruby Chocolate Lava Cookie. It's priced at S$11.80 and comes with your choice of ice cream (you need to top up for this). The ice cream is served on top of the pink ruby chocolate cookie, which bursts with sweet lava once it comes in contact with the ice cream.

kooks-creamery-ruby-cookie

I chose the Blue Chai Hokkaido Milk ice cream purely because its blue hues were so pretty. But the flavours were amazing too. It was super creamy, super milky, and subtly sweet.

kooks-creamery-choc-cookie

My friend went for the Choc Lava Cookie (S$7) and chose the Earl Grey flavour to go with it. I actually preferred this one because I love chocolate, and their lava cookie was super rich. The Earl Grey ice cream had a strong distinct tea taste, which I really liked, and it helped to balance out the cookie's strong flavours.

iced-milo-latte

All that sweet ice cream made us feel quite thirsty so we also ordered drinks. My friend ordered the iced Milo Latte (S$6.50), which was basically an overpriced iced Milo...It was quite disappointing so I don't recommend it.

iced-matcha-latte

I did enjoy the iced Matcha Latte (S$7) though. It was quite watered down, but at least the Matcha taste was present. Still, I would have liked it to be more gao.

If you're in the mood for an ice cream adventure, a lava cookie escapade, or simply a refreshing sip, this is the spot to be for your sweet fix in the East. Thanks for reading, and see you in the next post!

Kooks Creamery @ Bedok
Address: 218 Bedok North Street 1, #01-19, Singapore 460218
Telephone: +65 9006 8748
Website


Love this post? Feel free to share and comment below or check out this Hvala review. Follow my Instagram @faithjoanchuaLemon8TikTok, and YouTube for more content.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Klook.com