Cake Spade @ Ann Siang Hill: 2D Comic Cakes Review

by - June 23, 2022

cake-spade-review

Hey, Faithfuls! If you're on TikTok a lot, you may have seen this popular cake place at Ann Siang Hill that's been going viral. Cake Spade is a pink-themed homegrown cake shop, and they've recently made quite the waves for their viral 2D cakes. If you're an avid reader of this blog, you'll know that I'm a sucker for all things quirky and interesting, so I dragged a friend down with me to Cake Spade on a sunny Tuesday to check out their bakes!

Not many people were in the cafe when I was there, so I could find a nice seat by the entrance with great lighting. I took the time to walk around the store and take a look at their displayed cakes - and honestly, they looked really good.

I was waiting for my friend to arrive, so I ordered first. I got myself the Comic Cake (S$9.80) and a hot Latte (S$5.50).

The Comic Cake is really cute and it looks like it came right out of a comic strip! The cake is a soft and fluffy vanilla angel cake and was topped with chantilly cream as well as mango and strawberry bits. FYI, this is a limited-edition item, so be sure to try it before it's taken off their menu!

cake-spade-comic-cake

Besides their Comic Cake, they also have many other items on the menu such as their 'Cakelettes' and 'Cheesecake Squares'. You can enjoy them at the cafe, have them delivered, or take them away.

cake-spade-singapore

The latte was alright - just basically a normal cup of coffee. I'm a daily coffee drinker and I like my coffee strong, but their coffee was on the lighter side which made it a lot easier to drink. The cafe serves plain water as well.

cake-spade-latte

Cake Spade is such a pretty cafe and it is a great place to have some cakes, grab a cup of coffee, and chat with a friend. It also makes for great IG-worthy shots! So if you find yourself in the area, be sure to drop by and check it out.

See you next post!

Cake Spade @ Ann Siang Hill
Address: 283 South Bridge Rd, S058832
Telephone: +65 6444 3868


Love this post? Feel free to share and comment below or check out these other high tea reviews. Follow my Instagram @faithjoanchua and YouTube for more content.

You May Also Like

0 comments