Nasty Cookie Factory (Cafe) @ Kaki Bukit Food Review

by - June 30, 2021

Hey friends! If you're a fan of sweet food, this post is for you! I recently visited the Nasty Cookie Factory (Cafe) located at Kaki Bukit, and it's one of the prettiest cafes I've seen. Not only is it decked in a gorgeous Tiffany blue colour, but it also has a baby pink photobooth and cute-ass merchandise with the word NASTY written all over it.
LOVE.
nasty-cookie-factory-kaki-bukit
We visited Nasty Cookie on a weekday so it was relatively empty. There were customers, but most of them opted for takeaway, and there were many delivery orders too. The easiest way to get to Nasty Cookie at Kaki Bukit is to head to Kaki Bukit MRT and get out via Exit A. It is located at the Techview building.
nasty-cookie-kaki-bukit
I went with my boyfriend and my sister, so we chose the Specialty Set (S$25) which consisted of four cookies and two drinks. A la carte wise, the cookies range from S$4.20-S$5.50. The cookies are also rated according to sweetness!

The Nasty Cookie cookies


We ordered Cookies N Creme Cheesecake, Oh! Smores, PB Chocolate, as well as their new flavour, the B.O.B. For drinks, we got the Biscoff Latte and Nutella Latte.
nasty-cookie-cafe-kaki-bukit
You can also click here for the Nasty Cookie menu.

1. Cookies N Creme Cheesecake

nasty-cookie-kaki-bukit-oreos-cheesecake
The Cookies N Creme Cheesecake (S$5.50) was my boyfriend's order because he loves oreos. If you also love cheesecake, this would be delicious for you! I found this taste to be rather mild - which can be a good thing for some people - but the cheesecake taste was a little lacking. Honestly, if I didn't know what cookie this was, I wouldn't have guessed that it was oreo or cheesecake flavoured.

Was a pretty meh start, but a good starter cookie!

Rating: 3/5

2. Oh! Smores

nasty-cookie-kaki-bukit-smores
My sister got the Oh! Smores cookie, and it was really good. The sweetness was just right, and it had all sorts of textures from crunchy to stretchy. The middle of the cookie was literally this gooey heaven. The sweetness also wasn't overpowering, which really surprised me because you'd think that a smores-flavoured cookie would be bursting with sickening sweetness. It was also easy to eat and wasn't obnoxiously sticky. 

Rating: 4.5/5

3. PB Chocolate

nasty-cookie-kaki-bukit-peanut-butter-chocolate
My order was the PB Chocolate, which is basically a peanut butter cookie with a mix of sweet and salty. When I first bit into it I was a little disappointed, but the more I ate, the better it got - especially once I reached the centre, which was oozing with peanut butter! PB Choc is a classic flavour and it's hard to go wrong, so if you're not sure which cookie to choose on your Nasty Cookie virgin try, this one is a good pick!

Rating: 4/5

4. B.O.B

nasty-cookie-kaki-bukit-bob
Also known as the Biscoff Oreo Brownie, this newly added addition was definitely a must-try. It looked like a lot and was a lot as well, but VERY GOOD. Honestly, I don't know how to explain how the B.O.B tasted. It was on the gooey side and rather sweet, but the kind of sweet that was brownie-sweet instead of cookie-sweet. The flavours literally blended together so there was no distinct taste, and all I remembered was that it was super addicting.

This was hands down the best cookie!

Rating: 5/5

The Nasty Cookie lattes

nasty-cookie-kaki-bukit-lattes
Personally, I preferred the Biscoff Latte (S$5.50) over the Nutella Latte (S$5.50) because it had a milder taste. The taste was also more unique. The Nutella Latte was a little too sweet for my liking especially when you're pairing it with all the cookies, but you will love this if you're a Nutella fan. Both lattes also had the smoothest texture I've ever tasted, although I wish both drinks could have been colder!

Sweetness galore at Nasty Cookie Kaki Bukit


My experience here was pretty sweet - pun intended - and the cookies were great! The only thing is that they can get pretty jelak after a while, and the prices are rather high. I mean, it's an average of S$5 a cookie! That's a damn atas cookie bruh.

I guess you can say that you're paying for the experience because the cafe is really pretty and you literally can spend all day here taking pictures. The concept is really unique as well.

If you don't want to go all the way down to Kaki Bukit (and miss out on the cool photo ops), it's okay too - just make an order online through the Nasty Cookie website.

Till then, see you next post!

Nasty Cookie Factory (Cafe)
Address: 1 Kaki Bukit View, #01-02, S415941
Telephone: +65 6802 8290


Love this post? Feel free to share and comment below or check out this Flipper's Singapore review. Follow my Instagram @faithjoanchua and YouTube for more content.

You May Also Like

0 comments