Sephora Samples Review: BECCA Cosmetics, Dior, Kora Organics By Miranda Kerr

by - May 10, 2020

Free Sephora Samples Review 2.0


I'm finally back with my second free Sephora samples review! It didn't take long since I've been buying SO MUCH Sephora products the past month - at least 4 rounds I think - so I've been stockpiling on samples as well. The last time I reviewed free Sephora samples, I reviewed brands such as Tarte, Tata Harper, and First Aid Beauty. This time, I'll be reviewing beauty brands like BECCA Cosmetics, Dior, and Kora Organics By Miranda Kerr.

So let's jump right into it!

1. Kora Organics By Miranda Kerr Noni Bright Vitamin C Serum ($89)


Ah, another celebrity brand. I don't really like celebrity brands because most of their products aren't that good and the brand is only famous because it's linked to a famous person, but I just wanted to give this one the benefit of the doubt.
This serum is supposed to help smoothen uneven skin tones, improve elasticity, and reduce the appearance of dark spots. Upon opening the sample packet, I immediately smelt the strong Vitamin C scent, which was actually really nice! The serum is smooth and it feels like you literally made yourself a Vitamin C drink and smeared it all over your face.

I quite liked the serum because it smelt really nice and left my face with a bright glow that didn't look oily. The serum does feel oily on the hands, but once it's on the face it feels alright.

So I guess that this product wasn't so bad. I give it a pass!


2. Dior Sauvage Eau De Parfum (from $132)


Yay, my first perfume sample from Sephora! I was really excited to try the Sauvage Eau De Parfum because I owned a few Dior perfumes before. Dior perfumes tend to be really strong and lingering, and that's exactly what this one was. I think you'll either love or hate it - for me I really loved the mellow, musky smell and I think it'll probably suit males more.

Once small spray was enough to keep the scent alive for 2 hours, so be mindful not to overspray!

Get the Dior Sauvage Eau De Parfum at Sephora.

3. BECCA Cosmetics Light Shifter Brightening Concealer


BECCA Cosmetics is Sephora's brand of the month so I really wanted to try their products. Their concealers seem to be having good reviews, so I got a sample of the BECCA Cosmetics Light Shifter Brightening Concealer.
The sample comes with 3 shades - Cosmic, Meteoric, and Galactica (from lightest to darkest). I swatched 3 of the shades on my hand, and I think none of them really suit my skin tone, BUT I did like the texture of the concealers which were really, really smooth. There's also a bit of a shimmer to it.

The concealers last pretty long as well and don't come off easily. I simply washed the swatches off  without soap, and after 2 hours I still had some residue on my hand.

4. Doers of London Facial Cleanser ($36)


I loved the Doers of London Facial Cleanser! It was really gentle and I enjoyed lathering it on my face. Also it doesn't leave a tight feeling on your face as well. I also took pictures of the cleanser before and after lathering. You can see that after lathering, the foam looks super smooth!

Get the Doers of London Facial Cleanser at Sephora.

5. Living Proof Perfect Hair Day (PHD) 5-In-1 Styling Treatment ($42)


I use treatment on my hair everyday, but I've never used a 5-In-1 treatment before! For those of you who are wondering, the Living Proof Perfect Hair Day (PHD) 5-In-1 Styling Treatment is basically a product that helps you style and treat in a single step. It offers smoothness, volume, conditioning, strength, and polish.
When I first put the product on my hand, I was a little confused because the texture was really light like Shampoo, and didn't feel like a treatment. My hair didn't feel like anything was being applied on it at first, and I was a bit worried because it felt like nothing was happening. However, after a quick rinse - my hair felt amazing! So smooth! So light! WTF just happened?

Anyway, I really liked this sample and would definitely buy the actual product next time.

Get the Living Proof Perfect Hair Day (PHD) 5-In-1 Styling Treatment at Sephora.

6. IT Cosmetics Confidence In A Cream (from $25)

When I opened the IT Cosmetics Confidence In A Cream and saw the creamy texture, I was a bit worried because I still had PTSD from the Starskin Orglamic Pink Cactus Pudding Moisturiser that I sampled the last time. I was worried that my skin would react like it did to the Starskin moisturiser, so this time I purposely applied less product on my face...

And it was great! There was only a slight stinging feeling on my skin, but it didn't last long and my face didn't become red. Some comments on the texture though - it was really thick and sticky which I didn't really like, BUT the end results were great and my face was GLOWIN' GURL!
If you love anti-ageing products, get this for yourself!

Get the IT Cosmetics Confidence In A Cream at Sephora.

So that wraps up my second Sephora free samples review. YAY! If you haven't read my first review, do go over and give it a look, if not I'll see you the next time!




Love this post? Feel free to share and comment below or check out the first free Sephora samples review I did.

You May Also Like

0 comments