Riders Cafe @ Bukit Timah: Brunch Cafe Food Review

by - September 29, 2021

riders-cafe-review

Hey friends! If you read this blog often you would know that I'm a sucker for brunch places. I also love brunch places that are very aesthetic, not widely known by the public, and a hidden gem of sorts. My boyfriend and I celebrated our first Valentine's Day at Riders Cafe in Bukit Timah, a cafe that is next to a lovely riding club. Although it is super crowded every day, I'm surprised that not many of my friends know about this place, so I decided to blog about it.
riders-cafe
Riders Cafe is quite out of the way as there are no bus stops nearby and the roads to it are winding. If you don't have a car, it's best to just get a cab from the nearest MRT station. The best time to visit is typically on a weekday during brunch as weekdays are very, very crowded.

riders-cafe-bukit-timah
The best seats are the ones on the balcony as they have the best view and you can see the horses, but it's also one of the hotter areas with more flies too.
riders-cafe-sg
Riders Cafe's menu seems to have had a revamp as many items we had before were not available anymore. For mains, we ordered The 'Full-On' Usual (S$20) and the Crab Melt Sandwich (L) (S$20).

The 'Full-On' Usual was basically a big breakfast with the typical ingredients. I loved the sourdough bread as it was very filling, as well as the soft scrambled eggs. The mushrooms, breakfast banger, and baby spinach were also simple ingredients that were very flavourful. The portion was huge as well.

riders-cafe-food
The Crab Melt Sandwich consisted of crab cake, cheddar, onions, tomatoes, and sriracha tartare. I loved the crab cake as it was sweet and had hints of spiciness. The whole dish was also very creamy and tangy. I'm glad I got the large portion as it's only an additional S$2, and really filled me up!
riders-cafe-food-review

View the Riders Cafe menu


For drinks, we had the Ice Coffee (S$7.50) which was a latte with extra hazelnut syrup. I got the iced Chocolate (S$7) which is seriously one of my favourite ice chocolate drinks around. It was thick, creamy, and very sweet!

riders-cafe-coffee
It's rare to find brunch places that taste good and look pretty, which is why Riders Cafe is one of my favourite brunch restaurants. If you plan to come, remember to make a reservation so you don't end up being disappointed!

Thanks for reading everyone, and see you next post.

Make a Riders Cafe reservation


Riders Cafe @ Bukit Timah
Address: 51 Fairways Dr, S286965
Telephone: +65 6466 9819
Website


Love this post? Feel free to share and comment below or check out this Bali On The Cove review. Follow my Instagram @faithjoanchua and YouTube for more content.

You May Also Like

0 comments