Wonderland Savour @ Wisma Atria: High Tea Food Review

by - September 14, 2021

wonderland-savour-review

Hey friends, welcome back to another blog post! Today I will be reviewing this restaurant at Wisma Atria called Wonderland Savour. If you're an Alice In Wonderland fan, you would love this restaurant because it's basically inspired by the film, particularly the one from 2010. I made a reservation at Wonderland Savour via Chope for a weekend afternoon. Honestly, I don't think you need a reservation because the place is not typically packed with people regardless of whether it's on a weekday or weekend.
wonderland-savour
Stepping into Wonderland Savour, you instantly feel like you're transported into another world. There are Alice In Wonderland references everywhere and you can see portraits of the film characters - The Mad Hatter, the Red Queen, and even Tweedledum and Tweedledee - all over the restaurant. I do think the decor of the place is very tastefully done!
wonderland-savour-food-review
You will also see a large counter at the entrance of the counter, and this is where you can order their macarons! I heard from a friend that Wonderland Savour is known for their macarons, and although I do find macarons, in general, to be a little too sweet for my liking, you can try them out yourself.
wonderland-savour-singapore
The 'main attraction' of this place is the bar with a humongous picture of The Mad Hatter, and many people come here to take pictures with it. I stayed away from the bar because I don't feel very comfortable with The Mad Hatter staring at me with those big, jarring eyes of his, but I guess some people wouldn't mind, haha!
wonderland-savour-orchard
My friend and I came here for the high tea set, so we ordered the Grandeur Tea Set (S$48++) to share. The tea set comes with assorted patisseries such as mini toasts and mini sandwiches, as well as two cups of tea or coffee. Do note that Wonderland Savour's tea sets are only available from 11am-6pm.
wonderland-savour-high-tea
The tea set was pretty alright and most of their patisseries came with this bread that was quite tough. The mini sandwiches were filling but also hurt my teeth when I tried to take a bite. The items that I personally liked were the ones with duck confit, foie gras truffle paste, crab mayonnaise, and salmon mayonnaise.

The set also came with two macarons and although I mentioned that I didn't really like macarons in general, the ones here were quite delicious! Still sweet, but not sickeningly sweet. Their other sweet desserts such as the chocolate cake and matcha cake were also nice.

View the Wonderland Savour menu


The drinks from the tea set were not refillable so we ordered another teapot to share.

My high tea experience at Wonderland Savour was quite pleasant, and it's a really good place to visit especially if you plan to sit down for very long. My friend and I had not seen each other since the pandemic started, so we chatted for up to five hours! The ambience is nice and relatively quiet, so we felt very comfortable chatting away as well.
wonderland-savour-wisma-atria
The high tea was not fantastic but I appreciate the affordability and range of items provided. If you're not someone who's very picky with food and just want a nice place to come and hang out with a friend, then I would highly recommend Wonderland Savour!

That's all for today's post, thanks for reading and see you next post.

Make a Wonderland Savour reservation


Wonderland Savour @ Wisma Atria
Address: 435 Orchard Rd, #02-08 Wisma Atria, S238877
Telephone: +65 6369 1357
Website



Love this post? Feel free to share and comment below or check out this Fennel Cafe review. Follow my Instagram @faithjoanchua and YouTube for more content.

You May Also Like

0 comments