Ally Singapore Review: SG's Best Spin Studio @ Telok Ayer

by - October 14, 2023

ally-singapore-review

Hey, Faithfuls! As some of you might already know, I've been on quite the fitness journey over the past year, and have been regularly attending spin, barre, tennis, and BFT classes. I've explored a variety of spin studios across Singapore, eager to find that perfect spot where I can break a sweat, let loose, and truly enjoy my workouts.

After spinning my way through many popular studios in Singapore, I found one that's become my absolute favourite—Ally Singapore. My spinning journey has been quite an adventure, but Ally has a special place in my heart. With so many of my friends asking about my experience at this chio spin studio, I decided it was high time to pen down my thoughts and share this glowing review with all of you.

Located in the heart of the CBD, on the second level of Manulife Tower, Ally looks atas AF. It's also just a hop, skip, and jump away from Telok Ayer MRT Station.

ally-singapore-interior

The studio's minimalist vibes and soothing colour scheme set the tone for a fantastic fitness experience. Not to mention, the space is beyond Instagram-worthy. Think rose gold and pink furniture and plenty of natural light streaming in from those massive windows. Oh, and they even have plants and trees that add a pop of colour. It's like a cafe, a Pilates studio, a retail store, and a spa rolled into one!

You've got window seats for scenic views or some serious people-watching, and there are comfy couches to catch up with your pals.

ally-singapore-locker

And don't forget to hydrate! In the locker room, you'll find a convenient water cooler situated right in the middle of the space. It provides both still and sparkling water options, so you can pick your preference and stay refreshed.

ally-singapore-locker-room

I've been to gyms where the lockers are old-school and come with keys that I'm convinced have a secret talent for disappearing. But at Ally, they've got electronic lockers. Say goodbye to locker key stress and hello to a worry-free workout. And did I mention the Dyson hair dryers? They've got 'em, so you can leave the studio looking super slay.

ally-singapore-washroom

Also, the washrooms come loaded with fresh towels and Aesop products. And THEIR TOILETS HAVE A bidet!

ally-singapore-merch

Now, if you're into fitness fashion like I am, Ally's got your back. Their merchandise game is on point. Hoodies, tank tops, crop tops, and shirts in the $35 range.

ally-singapore-cafe

Another reason why I'm obsessed with Ally is because they have Neighborhood Cafe, which is a coffee and shakes bar within the studio.  They serve 16oz shakes that'll give you the boost you need to conquer the day. I tried the Triple Berry Açai (S$9), and it was the perfect post-workout treat. Pro tip: Order your shake before class and get a sweet 10% discount when you pick it up afterwards.

ally-singapore-spin

I can't speak about Ally's pilates classes as I only attend their spin classes, but I have to say spinning here has been a very positive experience so far. The instructors are fantastic and they're all about making sure you have a great time. The lighting and sound system? Top-tier.

So, you're probably wondering if Ally Singapore is worth a try. My answer? Absolutely. You can dive into the Ally experience with a trial package for S$99, which gets you four sessions. After that, a single session is S$59, or you can save some cash with package bundles starting from S$350. You can also book Ally's spin classes through ClassPass, which IMO, is more worth it financially!

That's all for today's review, thanks for reading and see you next post~

Ally Singapore @ Telow Ayer
Address: 8 Cross Street, #02-01/02, Manulife Tower, Singapore 048424
Telephone: +65 6518 9588
Website


Love this post? Feel free to share and comment below or check out this Coexist Coffee Co. review. Follow my Instagram @faithjoanchua, Lemon8, TikTok, and YouTube for more content.

You May Also Like

0 comments