Bacha Coffee @ Ion Orchard: Morrocan Cafe Food Review

by - July 03, 2021

Hey friends~ It's been a year plus since I left Singapore and I really miss traveling. To tame my wanderlust, my boyfriend and I have been visiting cafes and restaurants in Singapore that look like they're from another country, and this gorgeous cafe called Bacha Coffee is one of them!
bacha-coffee-ion
Bacha Coffee is located at Ion Orchard (opposite Nespresso), and it's a coffeehouse from Morocco! We always pass by when we're in Ion but never got the chance to try it out because it's always full of people, or the queue is really long. Since we were there on a Monday morning, it was relatively empty so we finally got a chance to experience this popular cafe.
bacha-coffee-ion-orchard-review
It was breakfast time so we ordered simply - just coffee to share and two dishes each. My boyfriend and I were recommended the Rwanda Superior Coffee (S$9), as well as the Bread & Butter Pudding (S$6), and Scrambled Eggs with Black Truffle (S$24).

The Rwanda coffee was actually really smooth and easy to drink. Most importantly, it didn't have acidity. 
bacha-rwanda-coffee
We were also given some cream and sugar to add to the coffee as we wish to adjust the sweetness and creaminess. I added two spoons of the cream, and it really enhanced the taste of the coffee while making it thicker - just the way I like it.
bacha-coffee-food-review
The jug of coffee is best shared among two people and allows each person around two full cups each.

The Scrambled Eggs with Black Truffle was also delicious and appetizing. I love truffle and creamy food so this hit the sweet spot for me, but I wish the portion was larger! The bread that came with the dish was also very, very soft but I finished it in seconds.
bacha-scrambled-eggs
My bread pudding was much better than I expected. Cutting down from the crisp crust, my knife immediately slid through the underlying soft bread, and I added some cream to it before popping it into my mouth. It's also not too sweet, but just enough to satisfy my cravings for something sugary.
bacha-coffee-bread-pudding

View the Bacha Coffee menu


Overall my experience at Bacha Coffee was pretty good. It's a nice place to come feel fancy with your girlfriends or significant other, and also makes you feel like you're in Morocco. Service-wise, I had zero complaints as well, since the staff was attentive and alert, and the food was served really quickly.
bacha-coffee-ion-review
If you want to experience Bacha Coffee for yourself, try to come down early on a weekday because it's typically packed from noon onwards. Also do keep note that no reservations are allowed!

That's all for today, thanks for reading and see you next post!

Bacha Coffee @ Ion Orchard
Address: 2 Orchard Turn #01-15/16 ION Orchard Mall, S238801
Telephone: +65 6363 1910


Love this post? Feel free to share and comment below or check out this OverEasy review. Follow my Instagram @faithjoanchua and YouTube for more content.

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. This coffe shop is stealing the algerian heritage by telling that the antiques and the pictures are from morroco while it is not

    ReplyDelete