Burger & Lobster @ Jewel Changi Airport: Food Review

by - November 19, 2021

burger-and-lobster-jewel

Hey, Faithfuls! It's been so long since I came to Jewel so I was really excited to see what new restaurants have popped up. As I was there on a Saturday, Jewel was completely packed and I went around leaving my number for the waiting list on numerous restaurants. Eventually, we got a place at Burger & Lobster! I was very excited to try out their new location.

burger-and-lobster-jewel-food-review

I've tried Burger & Lobster before at Raffles Hotel and had a great time. Their lobster rolls are a must-try and I love their burgers as well. Burger & Lobster at Jewel has a similar vibe to the one at Raffles Hotel but I personally feel the entire experience is just more elevated at Jewel because of the view.

buger-and-lobster-jewel-review

We were also lucky to get a seat on the second level, where we got unrivalled views of Jewel's fountain. We even got to see two of the light shows while we were there!

jewel-changi-airport

Now onto the food. Being burger people, we ordered all the burgers on the menu! I got the Smoked BBQ Burger (S$19) with Nebraskan beef patty which is glazed in BBQ sauce. The burger was topped with smoked cheddar, maple glazed bacon, BBQ mayo, kale, tomato, and balsamic onion jam. Just looking at the burger, I don't think I need to mention that it was delicious! I especially loved the burger buns which were toasted to perfection.

buger-and-lobster-smoked-bbq

Our second burger was the Avocado Burger (S$14), also with a Nebraskan beef patty and topped with crushed avocado and aged cheddar. This burger was very simple but tasty, and I could taste the avocado and cheese quite distinctly.

buger-and-lobster-avocado-burger

The third burger was the B&L Beast Burger (S$26) which had a beef patty topped with lobster meat, brie, truffle, fennel, and Chinese cabbage slaw. This was our favourite burger of the night and the lobster chunks were thick and sweet.

buger-and-lobster-burger

We also ordered The Wholesome (S$19.50) which was a vegetarian burger with crisp-fried chickpea and pea patty served on a multi-grain bun with guacamole, kale, lettuce, tomatoes, onion, smoked vegan cheese, and an 'eggplant bacon'. This burger was quite unique but unfortunately, we couldn't appreciate the taste, probably because peas just aren't our thing!

Finally, we got our favourite - the Original Lobster Roll (S$37) which had fries and salad. I really liked the Japanese mayo and lemon dressing, and the chilled lobster meat was somewhat refreshing and umami.

burger-and-lobster-original-lobster-roll

View the menu at Burger & Lobster


Having eaten at Burger & Lobster a few times, I have to say that I am always impressed by their food. Their burgers are also hearty so you get your money's worth. The quality of the food across the two Burger & Lobster outlets are also similar, so whichever you go, you'll be guaranteed to be served great food.

I highly recommend that you give Burger & Lobster a try the next time you're at Jewel. Do remember to make a reservation beforehand so you won't be left disappointed as well. See you next post!

Make a reservation at Burger & Lobster


Burger & Lobster @ Jewel Changi Airport
Address: 78 Airport Blvd, #05 - 203, S819666
Telephone: +65 6971 6126

Love this post? Feel free to share and comment below or check out this NY Verden review. Follow my Instagram @faithjoanchua and YouTube for more content.

You May Also Like

1 comments