Hotel Mi Review: Superior Queen Room

by - March 17, 2023

hotel-mi-review

Hi, Faithfuls! My parents revisited Singapore recently, so I got another chance to check out a new hotel. My mom and dad love staying in the Bencoolen area, and since they stayed at Hotel G the last time, they decided to try Hotel Mi this time. Hotel Mi is pronounced "hotel am I", which I thought was whack as heck, but sure, if they insist.

hotel-mi-singapore-superior-queen-room

I booked the Superior Queen Room for my parents, which cost S$785 total for five nights. Considering the prime location, he price is very affordable.

hotel-mi-superior-queen-room

The Superior has one queen bed, complimentary toiletries, tea-making facilities, an in-room electronic safe, a mini refrigerator, a TV, and WiFi.

hotel-mi-view

We got a room on the ninth floor, which was the highest level. The views weren't great, but I appreciated the huge window, which made the small room seem larger.

hotel-mi-bathroom

The bathroom was spacious and clean as well. The water pressure was intense, and I could turn the heat up relatively high.

The hotel was relatively quiet at night, though it could get noisy in the morning. Our room was near the lift, and we could hear children screaming and people chattering early in the morning while they waited for the lift. I brought along a pair of earplugs that really helped.

hotel-mi-lobby

The thing I liked the most about Hotel Mi was the location. It's situated right outside Exit B of Bencoolen MRT Station and is also just a walk away from Bras Basah MRT Station. From here, I could take a bus or walk to Orchard, Bugis, City Hall, Dhoby Gaut, Marina Bay, Clarke Quay, and Promenade.

My parents and I did not use the facilities, but Hotel Mi does have a gym and a swimming pool.

Personally, I liked Hotel Mi a lot more than Hotel G. Hotel G made me feel a little claustrophobic at times as they did not have large windows, and the rooms there were too dark for my liking. Hotel Mi felt more spacious, and although just a few blocks down from Hotel G, is more accessible.

But after all, it really depends on your preferences. If you're looking for affordable accommodation that's good food places and shopping malls, Hotel Mi is the place for you.


Hotel Mi
Address: 41 Bencoolen Street, Singapore 189623
Telephone: +65 6251 8822
Website


Love this post? Feel free to share and comment below or check out this Hotel G staycation review. Follow my Instagram @faithjoanchua and YouTube for more content.

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Thank you for sharing the informative post with us.
    Motel in Iowa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the post. If you are in Iowa and looking for a hotel at a reasonable price then do visit this link.
    Hotel suites orange city Iowa

    ReplyDelete

Klook.com