Breakfast Club @ Holland Village: Retro Diner Food Review

by - October 13, 2021

breakfast-club-review

Hey friends, welcome to another blog post! I'm really excited to blog about today's place because it's been really popular on social media. Today's review is on Breakfast Club, and it's a restaurant located at Holland Village. If you're wondering: "Eh why this place look so similar to another place ah?", that's because Breakfast Club is under the same management as Joji's Diner, another place with retro cafe vibes.

Breakfast Club is really popular nowadays due to its location and also because it's super Instagrammable.
@breakfastclub.sg
I was actually planning to visit another restaurant at Holland V, but I walked past and saw the queue at Breakfast Club at the time was not too long, so I immediately joined in. I was lucky because less than five minutes later the queue doubled in length!
breakfast-club-holland-village
One of the photo hotspots at Breakfast Club is this jukebox beside the mustard yellow sofa.
breakfast-club-sg
My sister and I finally entered in about 30 minutes and after taking multiple pictures of the interior, we proceeded to make our order at the counter.
breakfast-club-holland-v

We got a French Toast (S$8.90) with berries and banana slices. The portion of this french toast was quite huge! I really loved the thick toasts and the bountiful berries on top. The berries were sweet too and I had at most three sour ones. I also liked the powder sugar because it enhanced the sweetness of the toast.
breakfast-club-holland
We also ordered the Egg Sausage Rosti (S$9.90), and it was really good! Some people may find the rosti to be a little undercooked, but that's how I typically enjoy my rosti, and I prefer it to be on the crunchier side. However, the egg definitely add some creaminess to the overall dish. The sausage was quite tough but it packed a punch of flavour.

Lastly, we got the Grilled Cheese Sando (S$9.90) which garlic sourdough, shredded mozzarella, shredded cheddar, American cheese, and beef chilli. This dish was fantastic! The bread itself could be a bit tough but the fillings were superb - very flavourful, cheesy, and juicy. We also really loved the tater tots because they were so crispy and not too oily.
breakfast-club-singapore

View the menu at Breakfast Club


While both Breakfast Club and Joji's Diner are very similar, my sister and I agree that the food at Breakfast Club is a lot better. We also like that the food is very affordable and comes in decent portions, so it's not like you're paying a lot and leaving with a half-empty stomach. Personally, we both felt that the interior of Breakfast Club is not as aesthetic as Joji's Diner, but then again this is personal preference and you can still snap really nice pictures here.
breakfast-club-food-review
So that's all for today's, see you next post!

Breakfast Club @ Holland Village
Address: 17A Lor Liput, S277731
Telephone: +65 8292 9478


Love this post? Feel free to share and comment below or check out this Joji's Diner review. Follow my Instagram @faithjoanchua and YouTube for more content.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Klook.com