Keen's Bagelry Review: Best Bagels In Singapore @ Downtown

by - May 19, 2024

keens-bagelry-review

I love bagels, and one of my favourite bagel cafes in Singapore is Keen's Bagelry. Keen's Bagelry has held a special place in my heart ever since they opened in 2022. I even wrote an article about them for work!

They used to be located in Bugis but have since moved to the CBD, specifically Asia Square Tower 2. My partner works nearby, so I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to drop by Keen's Bagelry for lunch!

We reached Keen's Bagelry early, around 12pm, and there was already a long queue forming, with a huge crowd waiting outside. Thankfully, I had messaged Keen's beforehand to chope some bagels, so I could just come pick them up later on!

Their old Bugis outlet had limited seats as it shared the same space as other eateries in Curbside Crafters, but now at Asia Square 2, there are ample seats thanks to the nearby food court.

keens-bagelry-hashstack

I always order the same few things, my usual favourites. If you are new to Keen's Bagelry, you have to try their Hashstack (S$13), which is packed with hashbrowns, scrambled eggs with mozzarella, and fragrant truffle mayo. The buns are so fluffy and crisp on the outside. I once had this bagel for takeaway, chucked it in the fridge, and ate it the next day after microwaving. It was still delicious AF.

keens-bagelry-asia-square

Another bagel that I absolutely love is the Truffle Garlic Salmon (S$15). This features Chilean smoked salmon, Hokkaido milk scrambled eggs with cheese and gouda. Sweet, savoury, and slightly salty—so much love for this bagel frfr.

Also, their bagels are HUGE, in case you can't already tell from the pictures! Keen's makes their bagels fresh, and their buns are all made in-house. They will slice the bagel in half for you—one-half of the bagel is enough to fill me up already. For the price, the bagels are super bang for your buck.

keens-bagelry-coffee

They also serve bottled coffee now, with an average price of around S$7. It comes in flavors such as hojicha and manuka honey too, but I prefer going for the normal coffee lattes.

I LOVE Keen's Bagelry, and I'm so happy they're doing well. They apparently sell out hours before closing now! I really hope their business flourishes and they continue to be in the CBD for a long time so they are more accessible to more people who would love to try their yummy bagels.

keens-bagelry-bagels

I stand by what I said: Keen's Bagelry has the best bagels ever! I'd love to gatekeep them, but it seems like the secret is already out...

Thanks for reading, and see you next post!

Keen's Bagelry @ Asia Square Tower 2
Address: 12 Marina View, #02-19/20, Asia Square Tower 2, Singapore 018961
Opening hours: Mon-Sat 9:30am to 3:30am
Telephone: +65 9298 1393
Website



Love this post? Feel free to share and comment below or check out this Huevos review. Follow my Instagram @faithjoanchua, Lemon8, TikTok, and YouTube for more content.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Klook.com