That's My Pizza @ Bukit Timah Review: Fresh Hawker Pizzas

by - February 25, 2023

thats-my-pizza-review

Hey, Faithfuls! Do you love pizza? Yes? Amazing. You're in the right place. I had the privilege to visit That's My Pizza as part of work, which is a popular pizza hawker stall located near Beauty World MRT Station. That's My Pizza is founded by two friends who love food and love pizza even more. After visiting the stall for the first time, I became a big fan and decided to share how good their pizza is with all of you!

The pizzas here are made from scratch using the finest ingredients and come in many different unique flavours. Think Applewood Bacon, Chocolate Marshmallow, and Chocolate Banana. The only con of That's My Pizza is that they open only from 5pm to 8pm, four days a week.

I also find it super unique that you can get gourmet pizza in a hawker centre!

thats-my-pizza-bukit-timah

I was craving pizza on a weekend afternoon and decided to take away their pizzas for dinner. I got the Japanese Chashu Kurobuta (S$24) and the Mala Smoked Duck (S$20).

Their pizzas have a dough that's not too chewy and a light smokiness, perhaps due to the ovens used. I also liked that that Japanese Chashu Kurobuta had elements of chashu that I liked—sweet and salty, with a bit of umami.

thats-my-pizza

As a fan of mala, I loved the Mala Smoked Duck. The mala taste was prominent, and it left a spicy kick down my throat. I also liked how the "numbness" of the mala was there but not too strong. Even if you're not the biggest fan of spicy food, you'll find that this pizza is flavourful without being overly spicy.

hawker-pizza

We also ordered the Pesto Prosciutto Buffala (S$28), which was the priciest pizza we got. I love pesto regardless of what shape or form it's served in, so it was hard to find fault with this pizza. However, I think the amount of cheese could have been a little more, as the pesto on its own was not extra nutty, and I felt it was lacking some kind of oomph. Other than that, it was a great pizza.

thats-my-pizza-chocolate-pizza

For dessert, there's no need to go to another stall. Get their Chocolate Banana (S$17), a sweet pizza with actual banana drizzled with Nutella. Amazing.

So the next time you find yourself in Bukit Timah Market & Food Centre, please give them a try. Prices are on the steeper side, but the portions are generous, and you'll be full four or five slices in. Even if you can't finish the pizza, you can keep them in the fridge. The dough does get harder overnight, but the taste is still great. Try it for yourself if you don't believe me!

That's all for today; thanks for reading, and see you next post.

That's My Pizza
Address: 51 Upper Bukit Timah Road, #02-198, Bukit Timah Market & Food Centre, Singapore 588215
Telephone: +65 9753 1577
Website


Love this post? Feel free to share and comment below or check out this Sofi Cafe Pizza review. Follow my Instagram @faithjoanchua and YouTube for more content.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Klook.com